Cenex-LCV is the place to meet UK decision makers and industry experts; the perfect opportunity to showcase your business, your industry and your technology.
The LCV event aims to:
- Provide a showcase for UK capabilities, positioning the UK as a leader in LCV technology development and exploitation
- Build organisations’ awareness and confidence to adopt Zero Emission Vehicle technologies in vehicles and in fleet operations
Cenex-Connected Automated Mobility (Cenex-CAM) started in 2019, after building on 3 prior years of exhibition and seminar programme showcasing for Connected Autonomous Vehicle (CAV) technology and projects.
Cenex-CAM incorporates four key features:
- Technology Exhibition co-located with Cenex-LCV
- Extensive Seminar Programme
- Dedicated Networking Area
- Test Rides available
Floris Teunissen from LEVIS partner Cenex Nederland will be speaking on 7th September at 15:00 (GMT+1) in the session “Sustainable Design and Manufacturing” about the influence of Life Cycle Assessment on automotive sustainability.
Picture and event info credits: Cenex-Events – 6th – 7th September 2023 – UTAC (cenex-lcv.co.uk)