Objectives of the workshop:
- To share business success stories and case studies in the field of laser technology
- To facilitate communication between professionals from technology centres, universities and companies
- Promote collaborative actions between companies, technology centres and universities for the development of new projects and business opportunities
- To discover the latest advances in laser technologies
- To encourage the discussion forum on the use of laser technologies in the productive sector
Within the framework of industrial applications, innovative technologies next to the market and/or in operating phase, as well as industrial experiences in deployments of laser technology in their productive processes were presented. The automotive industry was also represented among the topics.
In this context, Greenvehicles LEVIS was showcased by Félix Ares from AIMEN, sharing insights into the role of laser texturing in dissimilar joint on electric vehicles manufacturing on the first day of the workshop.